Interaction Between Philosophy of Education and Teaching Practice
Boris Michailovich Bim-Bad & Lioudmila Ivanovna Egorova
pp. 3385-3393 | Article Number: ijese.2016.260
Published Online: July 29, 2016
Article Views: 599 | Article Download: 3549
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Bim-Bad & Egorova, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Bim-Bad, B.M. & Egorova, L.I. (2016). Interaction Between Philosophy of Education and Teaching Practice. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(10), 3385-3393.
In-text: (Bim-Bad and Egorova, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Bim-Bad, B. and Egorova, L. (2016). Interaction Between Philosophy of Education and Teaching Practice. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(10), pp. 3385-3393.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Bim-Bad and Egorova 2016)
Your Bibliography: Bim-Bad, Boris Michailovich and Lioudmila Ivanovna Egorova (2016). "Interaction Between Philosophy of Education and Teaching Practice". International Journal of Environmental and Science Education 11 (10):3385-3393.
The article attempts to analyse the interaction between philosophy of education and teaching practice. Such area of learning as “philosophy of education” is defined, genesis and dynamics of practice as universals of human existence are traced; such concepts as “practice”, “teaching practice” are analysed in view of philosophy of education; the role and position of teaching practice as linking system in the theory of knowledge are grounded. The main conclusion of the conducted research is the proof that philosophy of education in its new interpretation is not only theoretical understanding of foundations and manifestations of educational process, but also practice, direct implementation of educational theoretical groundwork in everyday life. Using historical and philosophical analysis, the author showed that philosophy of education implements adopted philosophical (world view) paradigms in various teaching practices.
Keywords: Philosophy of education, philosophy, education science, philosophy of teaching, practice, teaching practice, category of practice
- Pischulin N.P. (2002). Formirovat, vospityvat dukhovnost uchaschikhsya [Forming, educating the spirituality of students], Pedagogika tolerantnosti [Pedagogics of tolerance]. № 3.
- Chistyakov V.V. (1999). Antropologo-metodologicheskiye osnovy pedagogiki [Anthropological and methodological foundations of pedagogics]. Yaroslavl: Publishing house of Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushinsky.
- Rozin V.M. (1996). Predmet i status filosofii obrazovaniya [Subject and status of philosophy of education] // Filosofiya obrazovaniya: Collected articles [Philosophy of education: Collected articles] / Publishing editor A.N. Kochergin. – M.: Fond “Novoye Tysyacheletiye”.
- Gusinski E.N. (2000). Vvedeniye v filosofiyu obrazovaniya: textbook [Introduction to philosophy of education: textbook]. – M.: Folio.
- Gusinski E.N., (2000). Turchaninova Yu. I. Vvedeniye v filosofiyu obrazovaniya [Introduction to philosophy of education]. — M.: Publishing corporation “Logos”,
- Schitov S. B. (2007). Filosofiya obrazovaniya: textbook [Philosophy of education: textbook]. – M: Shkola-Press,
- Rozin V.M. (2007). Filosofiya obrazovaniya: Etyudy-issledovaniya [Philosophy of education: Research essays. M: Publishing house of Moscow Psychology and Sociology Institute; Voronezh: Publishing house NPO “MODEK”,
- Bim-Bad B.M. (2009). Filosofsko-pedagogicheskiye osnovy sovremennykh obrazovatelnykh praktik [Philosophical and pedagogical foundations of modern educational practices] //Obrazovaniye i obschestvo [Education and society] № 3. P. 100-104.
- Kraevsky V.V. (2002). Metodologiya pedagogiki: proshloye i nastoyascheye [Methodology of pedagogics: the past and the present], Pedagogika [Pedagogics]. № 1. P. 3-10.
- Voronovich B.A. (1972). Filosofsky analiz struktury praktiki [Philosophical analysis of practice structure]. - M .: Mysl, - 280 p.
- Klimov A.V. (1991). Dialektika i praktika [Dialectics and practice]. - M .: Vyschaya shkola, - 144 p.
- Simonyan E.A. (2000). Edinstvo teorii i praktiki: Filosofsky analiz [Unity of theory and practice: Philosophical analysis]. – M.
- Kremen V.G., Gorlach M.I. (2004). Filosofiya: textbook for higher school [Philosophy: textbook for higher school]. - M .: Znamya.
- Chapayev N.K. (2013). Filosofiya i istoriya obrazovaniya [Philosophy and history of education]. M.: Publishing house: Academia.
- Stepashko L.A. (1999). Filosofiya i istoriya obrazovaniya [Philosophy and history of education]. - M.: Publishing house Flinta.
- Kokhanovsky V.P. (1999). Filosofiya i metodologiya nauki: textbook for universities [Philosophy and methodology of science: textbook for universities]. Rostov-on-Don: Feniks,
- Rodionova I.A. (2000). Sovremennaya amerikanskaya filosofiya obrazovaniya i vospitaniya: tematicheskiye polya i paradigmalno-contseptualnye postroyeniya [Modern American philosophy of education: thematic fields and paradigm-conceptual structures]. Moscow
- Bim-Bad B.M. (2005). Pedagogicheskaya antropologiya. Vvedeniye d nauchnuyu i obschekulturnuyu diskussiyu o cheloveke kak vospitatele i vospituemom, o putyakh yego samosovershenstvovaniya [Pedagogical anthropology. Introduction to scientific and general discussion about a man as an educator and educatee, about lines of his self-improvement]. Moscow: RAO (Russian Academy of Education).